Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Once again a busy week. I had another printer mishap this weekend that pushed things off a couple days. I had my magenta ink cartridge explode! Then Best Buy tried to tell me it was my fault! All I did was put it in my printer then my printer moaned and went boom! Luckily it was just messy and didn't mess up my printer, it just took forever to clean it. I had to use a toothbrush to get into the crevices! Since that ate up most of my saturday, it just left sunday to work. I have listed below the order that projects are going to be worked on.



1. Jennifer- CD Favors Mail out on Thursday, the news ones are scored, I just have to put the pockets on and the labels

2. Karla- Boarding Passes mail out on Wednsday, just have to round corners and make the jackets then they are ready to go.

3. Jessica- Print invites, have them cut and assembled. Print Addresses. These will be mailed out on Friday or Monday.

4. Allison- Print invites and start to assemble. Still need addresses but we have time! Thank you for your patience!

5. Brent/Cynthia- Print Rehersal Dinner and Day After Brunch, get cut

6. Cassandra- Print Boarding Pass Save the Dates


All of this will be done mailed out by the end of next week and no more orders will be taken until after my cousin's wedding April 18th! I am sorry for the inconvience, I just don't have the time with all of the stuff I have to do!

Thanks once again for all your continued business and thank you for referring other people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment