Thursday, March 26, 2009

Natalie Save the Dates

Her save the dates were a labor of love. We came across a problem wtih printing on metallic becuase of how the design was! We came up with a solution which made the save the dates look even better! Here is what she had to say about them:

Hi!

We received the save the dates last night and they look better than I ever could have imagined. Everything looked perfect! I can't thank you enough for your help and hard work. These truly are amazing and I'm so proud to send them out. We stuffed and stamped all of them last night and they're already in the mail. I am very excited about working on the other pieces with you and seriously, we were blown away with how amazing everything looked!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


Thank you Natalie for all your patience and I can't wait to work on all your other paper products for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment