Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been incredibly busy at both my full time job (a paralegal) and my design shop. After a couple of snafus all of my orders are almost up to date.

As of right now, in order to finish the orders I have, I will not be taking any sample or regular orders until after April 18th. The only ones I will be taking is custom map requests. I will be able to communicate about future orders during this time. Please don't hesitate to email me.

As an update with my current orders, A printer issues has caused a lag in my mailing time-
Samples to be mailed out:
Aymee- Today
Jeri- Again Today, stupid post office
Ann Marie- Today

Large Projects-
Jennifer- CD Favors- Mail out Monday, Paper being cut today, Assemble tomorrow and this weekend
Natalie- Assemble Save the Dates, mail out Saturday at the latest
Karla- Assemble Boarding Pass Save the Dates, mail out Monday
Jessica- Print invite and inserts, assemble mail out next Monday
Allison- Print invite and inserts

Thank you everyone for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment