Thursday, April 16, 2009

Price Announcement

Starting with any new printing order, I am now outsourcing my printing... it will save at least a week in production time! I will still be designing and assembling the invitations just not printing them myself. I will still be printing the envelopes myself. Prices are being adjusted a little bit.

Panel Pocket Invites-
5.00 an invite, 3 layer pocket with 1 insert and 1 RSVP,
-If you need additional inserts it is $20 per 25 cards.
-Outer Envelopes- $40 per order
Now mailing address printing is included in price to compensate the adjustment in the price. This also will include the design fee

Panel Invites-
3.75 an invite, includes 2 layers, 1 insert and 1 RSVP with envelopes and mailing address printing. Also includes design fee.

Regular Printing- Design fee of $20.00 plus
.75 per Metallic cardstock no matter size , 1.50 including metallic envelope
.50 per Regular cardstock no matter size , 1.00 including plain envelope

Design fees are staying the same.

For printing of your own DIY please contact me for pricing.

This will cut down on the amount of time to prepare the invites.

All orders already contacted about the prices will stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment