Friday, April 17, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding!!!

It has finally come!!! I will be unreachable until Sunday. I have the rehearsal dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow! She is hitting perfect weather!

After the wedding I have a slew of projects I have to get through:
1. Jeri's Invites- Mail out by Tuesday
2. Marissa Custom Printed Maps- Mail out Tuesday, cut Monday print back side and mail!
3. Allison's Invites- Print and assemble
4. Jennifer's Boarding Pass Save the Dates- Send Proof
5. Anne Marie- Design Save the Dates
6. Natalie- Design Invites
7. Tyler's 1st Birthday Invites

Tentitive Schedule:
Sunday/Monday-
1. Jeri's Invites- assemble 170 invites
2. Jennier, Anne Marie and Natalie Proofs
3. Tyler's 1st Birthday Invites- I still can't believe he will be 1!!
4. Allison's Invites- Start printing!

Tuesday-
1. Marissa's Map mail out
2. Jeri's Invites- Print back side of directions card after they have been cut down to size

Lots to get through! Thank you all for your continued business!

Also FYI, The price increase only applies to new orders. Your order will be at the price which I quoted you at!

No comments:

Post a Comment