Thursday, June 11, 2009

To my Readers and Followers

Please follow: http://stellabellainvites.blogspot.com/ it is where I will be posting all of my new work starting this month, I also copied over my posts from Designs by Tine so I have all my work up there.

For previous brides- If you get your pictures back and have some of the work I did for you, please let me know, I would love to purchase it.

For all of my happy customers, in about a month you will be receiving an envelope with 5 15% Coupons for friends and family promotion from Stella Bella Invites, don't be alarmed it is from me, Tine!!

Sadly I decided when filling out my business license information that Designs by Tine just wasn't going to cut it as the name of my business. The name comes from what I call my pup, Stella Bella, but she actually hears "NO" a lot more than her name so she looks at me funny when I say it!

For California Brides- Starting June 1st, I will have to calculate sales tax! I am sorry and I wish I didn't have to but everything I do is taxable! I don't want to tick off Uncle Sam!!!

For Bay Area Brides- I would love to make an appointment to work on your paper products in person!! Email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment