Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Computer Issues

So my lovely little puppy on Friday was relaxing down by my feet while I was working on my laptop. She was incredibly quite (should have known!) and then all of a sudden my laptop notifies me that I have three minutes of battery life left. I save the document I was working on and it goes black. I pull the cord from the back of the computer to see if it is still plugged in and a little puppy head comes up with the cord. The little brat ate almost through the cord, just one little string was holding it together.

I have ordered a new battery charger from Dell and it should be here by June 5th. I am unable to work on any projects with certain fonts because I don't have those fonts on my computer yet. Once I get the charger, everything will be transferred to my computer.

Boarding Pass proofs have been working well because I have the PDF which I can transfer into Corel. But invites proofs and printing are on hold. The only order printed is Allison's.

No comments:

Post a Comment